OHA’s “Our Glorious Workplaces” event showcases and honors how organizations create and deliver their products or services while emphasizing their historic impact upon the larger community. We collaborate with a new company each year and a black tie (optional) celebration is held right at their place of business. Proceeds from the cocktail reception and elegant dinner support all of OHA’s endeavors and ensures its ability to continue to play a role in creating pride in our community. 2017 will mark the 19th Our Glorious Workplaces event.
If you are interested in sponsoring or hosting this event, please contact OHA’s Development Officer Jon Zella by email (Jon.Zella@cnyhistory.org) or by phone (315-428-1864 extension 315).
Typical Schedule for the evening:
6-7 PM: Cocktails and Hors d’ Oeuvres with a tour of the facility if applicable.
7-8:30 PM: Sit-down dinner
8:30-9:30 PM: Dessert, followed by a brief presentation discussing the rich legacy and community impact of the host as well as any historical aspects of their location.
Past Glorious Workplaces hosts include:
- M&T Bank, formerly known as OnBank
- Niagara Mohawk/ National Grid
- Onondaga County Courthouse
- The Post-Standard
- Key Bank
- Time Warner Cable
- Crucible Specialty Metals
- Clinton Exchange at Clinton Square
- Lockheed Martin Maritime Systems and Senors
- Syracuse China
- Anheuser Busch, Baldwinsville
- Centro/Central NY Regional Transportation Authority
- King & King Architects
- The Stickley Audi Company
- Syracuse University
- Chuck Hafner’s Farmers Market
- Crouse Hospital and Health Center