- This event has passed.
Our Glorious Workplaces 2019: Hofmann Sausage Company at the Dome at Syracuse University
October 12, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$200
We’re excited to announce that Our Glorious Workplaces 2019 will be a celebration of the Hofmann Sausage Company’s 140 anniversary!
Hofmann recipes were born in Germany and raised in Syracuse, New York since 1879. Five generations helped build this company into an empire. For 140 years, Hofmann has called Syracuse home. As a company, they are committed to being good stewards of our community, supporting a variety of causes, engaging our neighborhoods, and encouraging success for our city for all those who live and work here.
OHA’s Our Glorious Workplaces event showcases how local businesses create and deliver their products or services while emphasizing the historic impact upon the larger community, and Hofmann Sausage Company is a shining example.
The evening will begin with a cocktail hour and a behind the scenes tour of the Dome. Dinner will include Hofmann products to be prepared in unique and exciting creations. After dinner, OHA Curator of History, Robert Searing, will present to our guests on the amazing 140-year history of Hofmann.
Tickets are still available. Call Jon Zella, Director of Development, at 315-428-1864 x315 or email him at email@example.com.
- October 12th, 2019 from 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Tickets are $200 and can be purchased below.
- Attire – “Upscale Tailgate” (Cocktail attire, but feel free to wear your favorite sports regalia)
- Click here for sponsorship information or call Jon Zella, Director of Development, at 315-428-1864 x315 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.’
- Parking will be available in the RAY lot (diagram below) at the Dome along with shuttle service.