OHA’s Our Glorious Workplaces event showcases and honors how organizations create and deliver their products or services while emphasizing their historic impact upon the larger community. We collaborate with a new company each year and a celebration is held right at their place of business. Proceeds from the cocktail reception and elegant dinner support all of OHA’s endeavors and ensures its ability to continue to play a role in creating pride in our community.
For 2018, we’re happy to announce that the 20thOur Glorious Workplaces will be celebrated at The Dietz Lantern Factory, 225 Wilkinson St., Syracuse, NY 13204, on Friday, September 7th, beginning at 6:00 pm. We will be celebrating the spectacular transformation of the once shuttered factory into modern luxury lofts and commercial space made possible through the collaborative efforts of Hueber-Breuer Construction Co., Inc. and Paulus Development.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact OHA’s Development Officer Jon Zella by email (Jon.Zella@cnyhistory.org) or by phone (315-428-1864 extension 315).
Past Glorious Workplaces hosts include:
- M&T Bank (formerly known as OnBank)
- Niagara Mohawk/ National Grid
- Onondaga County Courthouse
- The Post-Standard
- Key Bank
- Time Warner Cable
- Crucible Specialty Metals
- Clinton Exchange at Clinton Square
- Lockheed Martin Maritime Systems and Senors
- Syracuse China
- Anheuser Busch, Baldwinsville
- Centro/Central NY Regional Transportation Authority
- King & King Architects
- The Stickley Audi Company
- Syracuse University
- Chuck Hafner’s Farmers Market
- Crouse Hospital and Health Center
- Beak & Skiff Apple Orchards