OHA’s Our Glorious Workplaces event showcases and honors how organizations create and deliver their products or services while emphasizing their historic impact upon the larger community. We collaborate with a new company each year and a celebration is held right at their place of business. Proceeds from the cocktail reception and elegant dinner support all of OHA’s endeavors and ensures its ability to continue to play a role in creating pride in our community.
In 2018, at the 20th Our Glorious Workplaces, we celebrated at The Dietz Lantern Factory. We witnessed the spectacular transformation of the once shuttered factory into modern luxury lofts and commercial space made possible through the collaborative efforts of Hueber-Breuer Construction Co., Inc. and Paulus Development.
The 2019 Our Glorious Workplaces host is… the Hofmann Sausage Company, celebrating their 140th anniversary! Click here to learn more and to purchase tickets. To become a sponsor, download the opportunities & reply form here, or contact Jon Zella, Director of Development, at 315-428-1864 x315 or email@example.com.
Past Glorious Workplaces hosts include:
- M&T Bank (formerly known as OnBank)
- Niagara Mohawk/ National Grid
- Onondaga County Courthouse
- The Post-Standard
- Key Bank
- Time Warner Cable
- Crucible Specialty Metals
- Clinton Exchange at Clinton Square
- Lockheed Martin Maritime Systems and Sensors
- Syracuse China
- Anheuser Busch, Baldwinsville
- Centro/Central NY Regional Transportation Authority
- King & King Architects
- The Stickley Audi Company
- Syracuse University
- Chuck Hafner’s Farmers Market
- Crouse Hospital and Health Center
- Beak & Skiff Apple Orchards
- The Dietz Lantern Factory