OHA’s Our Glorious Workplaces event showcases and honors how organizations create and deliver their products or services while emphasizing their historic impact upon the larger community. We collaborate with a new company each year and a celebration is held right at their place of business. Proceeds from the cocktail reception and elegant dinner support all of OHA’s endeavors and ensures its ability to continue to play a role in creating pride in our community.
In 2019, we celebrated at the Hofmann Sausage Company and their 140th anniversary! With the SU Dome as our venue, guests enjoyed upscale tailgate hors d’oeuvres and entrees including premium Hofmann products right on the football field.
Our Glorious Workplaces 2021 returns with an in-person celebration! Join us Friday, October 29th as we celebrate Hueber-Breuer Construction Company and their upcoming sesquicentennial. Our black tie masquerade ball will be held at the newly renovated Landmark Theater, one of the many projects Hueber-Breuer has contributed to in its 150-year history. Click here to purchase tickets.
Celebrating a big company anniversary or project and want to host Our Glorious Workplaces? Contact Director of Development, Lisa Moore, for details.
Past Glorious Workplaces hosts include:
- M&T Bank (formerly known as OnBank)
- Niagara Mohawk/ National Grid
- Onondaga County Courthouse
- The Post-Standard
- Key Bank
- Time Warner Cable
- Crucible Specialty Metals
- Clinton Exchange at Clinton Square
- Lockheed Martin Maritime Systems and Sensors
- Syracuse China
- Anheuser Busch, Baldwinsville
- Centro/Central NY Regional Transportation Authority
- King & King Architects
- The Stickley Audi Company
- Syracuse University
- Chuck Hafner’s Farmers Market
- Crouse Hospital and Health Center
- Beak & Skiff Apple Orchards
- The Dietz Lantern Factory
- Hofmann Sausage Company