A commitment to a naming gift in support of OHA is a wonderful way to create a legacy that becomes a part of the history of our community. Onondaga Historical Association has a number of naming opportunities in their 321 Montgomery Street building.
- Naming rights are conferred only upon a majority vote by the OHA Board of Directors
- Naming rights will be recognized in perpetuity; however the Board of Directors reserves the right to revoke the naming rights if circumstances are deemed necessary.
- Naming fits range from $15,000 to $50,000 depending on the size and location of the area named.
- Pledges can be paid for over a period of three years.
- Naming opportunities will be reserved on a first come first served basis.
- A signed pledge card, letter of intent, or actual gift must be received prior to formally accepting the naming opportunity.
- Room Naming Plaques will be installed. Wording will be at the donor’s direction.
1st Floor Galleries
2nd Floor Galleries
5th Floor – Open Storage & Galleries
For more information on naming opportunities, please contact Jon Zella, Development Officer at 315-428-1864, ext. 315, or Jon.Zella@cnyhistory.org.