A commitment to a naming gift in support of OHA is a wonderful way to create a legacy that becomes a part of the history of our community. Onondaga Historical Association has a number of naming opportunities in their downtown Syracuse location at 321 Montgomery Street and for positions within the organization.
- Naming rights are conferred only upon a majority vote by the OHA Board of Directors
- Naming rights will be recognized in perpetuity; however the Board of Directors reserves the right to revoke the naming rights if circumstances are deemed necessary.
- Naming gifts range from $15,000 to $50,000 depending on the size and location of the area named.
- Pledges can be paid for over a period of three years.
- Naming opportunities will be reserved on a first come first served basis.
- A signed pledge card, letter of intent, or actual gift must be received prior to formally accepting the naming opportunity.
- Room naming plaques will be installed. Wording will be at the donor’s direction.
Naming Opportunities with OHA
For more information on naming opportunities, please contact Lisa Romano Moore, Director of Development at 315-428-1864, ext. 315, or email@example.com.