- This event has passed.
Oakwood Cemetery Ghostwalk Presented by M&T Bank (June 14th and June 15th)
June 14, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - June 15, 2019 @ 8:00 pm$15
Tickets on this page are for Friday, June 14th and Saturday, June 15th
Historic Ghostwalks by the Onondaga Historical Association are led by guides to locations in neighborhoods, buildings, and cemeteries where actors in costume portray individuals from Onondaga County’s past. The “ghosts” reveal their lives in 12 to 15-minute vignettes, giving personal insight to those who have preceded us. This spring, we head to Dedication Valley in Syracuse’s historic Oakwood Cemetery.
Tickets are $15 for the general public and $12 for members. Members, call 315-428-1864 x312 for the discount code.
Please check your order before submitting it to ensure you chose the date you intended to purchase.
- Tickets will be available for purchase here until 3:00 pm on the day of the event.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- You will receive your ticket confirmation in an email and your name will be on a list at the check-in desk.
- If you purchase your tickets on the day of the event, you may not receive your ticket confirmation in time. You do not need your ticket to go on the tour. Again, your name will be on the list.
- Use the Colvin Street entrance to the cemetery nearest Route 81. (Map below)
- Check-in is at the old chapel.
- Rain or shine.
This year’s Oakwood Ghostwalk is presented by: