Now the home to Lofts on Willow, this former warehouse facility of the C. W. Snow Drug company features a series of historic images, which detail the life of local businessman Charles Wesley Snow, photographed above, and his firm. His company occupied several locations in downtown Syracuse. This 1913 structure is now an apartment building. (Private facility opened to residents and guests only)
More about Lofts on Willow history:
Charles Snow relocated his business from Hanover Square to larger quarters in the 200 block of South Warren Street in 1888. Local architect Archimedes Russell designed a tall, 8-story brick building for a narrow lot, located north of the stone federal building. In 1897, the 10-story University Building was erected on the other side. In 1910, Snow had Russell’s office add two more floors to his building. Snow also used Russell to design his University Avenue home and this Willow Street warehouse.