OHA is excited to start bringing you all back through our doors at our downtown museum so that we can continue to share memories and stories! However, we do look a little different and we want to make sure your visit is as easy and fun as possible, so here’s what you need to know before visiting:
- If you are feeling ILL or have any of the COVID-19 symptoms, please do NOT enter the building.
- The Museum will have a 35 visitor limit at all times. You may be asked to return at an estimated later time.
- All visitors over the age of 2 years old MUST WEAR A MASK.
- There will be a ONE WAY flow of traffic through the facility.
- Maintain social distancing of six (6) feet apart between yourself and non-related parties.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the facility.
- We also ask you to limit the handling of merchandise in the gift gallery museum store.
- Visitors to the Research Center MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. Appointments can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 315-428-1864, extension 325. OHA will continue to offer remote research services for the community and outside the region. Requests can be made by phone or online.
*Please also read and adhere to any additional signage within the museum.
Any other question or concerns, call 315-428-1864 or email email@example.com